Our cybersecurity specialists secure, defend, and protect data, networks, and other information systems by enacting appropriate security controls and measures.
Our team of Cybersecurity experts ensures our customer’s information and systems are defended by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and security. We provide protection, detection, and reaction capabilities. Our cybersecurity support includes:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Support
- Development and Maintenance of Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Authorization to Operate (ATO) package creation and maintenance
- Develop artifacts including System Categorization Forms, Security Plans (SP), Security Assessment Plans (SAP), Security Assessment Reports (SAR), Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA), POA&M, Risk Assessment Reports (RAR), System Level Continuous Monitoring Strategy (SLCM), Information Security Continuous Monitoring Strategy (ISCMS).
- Scan for and apply remediation in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Requirements Guides (SRG), and Security Readiness Review (SRR) Tools
- Perform Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) scans
- System and Application Patching
- Continuous Monitoring